Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
Carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning occurs when there is too much carbon monoxide surrounding you and you in turn breathe the air coming inside your bloodstream. As you breathe, the carbon monoxide attaches to your hemoglobin and your body takes the air and replaces the oxygen in your blood with carbon monoxide. This can be very fatal as it leads to tissue damage and even death. Short term exposure overtime can also lead to neurological and lung damage.
The best way to reverse this is to breathe in oxygen and that's what a hospital would treat you with if you walked in with carbon monoxide poisoning. Beyond just simple oxygen, if you want to repair any damaged tissue and restore your oxygen levels, the best option is Under Pressure Hyperbaric Chamber. This allows you to go under pressure while breathing 100% oxygen to treat any area and reduce the amount of carbon monoxide in the blood and restore oxygen levels. With proper pressure depth.